Dweb - CommonList Example
- Private url:
- Public url:
Note a IPFS bug means your Chrome tab, will probably crash after about 15 minutes, and Firefox may slow down and need restarting
This is our third demo, it shows how lists are handled and builds on the SmartDict demo.
- As you open the page it tries to connect to the transports, which by default are HTTP and IPFS.
- These should change to Green when connected.
- If it goes Red, it means it failed to connect - e.g. to get an "info" response from HTTP, or to conenct to IPFS.
- Click on New and pick a name for your list, and click Create
- You should see a Private and public URL
- Either of these links could be pasted into the fetch box at the top, or on a new browser window or machine
- (click "New" once more if it still says "Create")
- Paste the private URL or Public URL and click "Fetch"
- You can also click the link icon (but last I tried, it didn't work)
- The Private link allows you to add to the list, the Public link just allows viewing.
- Add something in the chat box and click Send
- It should appear in the box above, AND should show up on any other connected browser.