Dweb - CommonList Example
This is our third demo, it shows how lists are handled and builds on the SmartDict demo.
See more demos
- As you open the page it tries to connect to the transports, which by default are HTTP and IPFS.
- These should change to Green when connected.
- If it goes Red, it means it failed to connect - e.g. to get an "info" response from HTTP, or to conenct to IPFS.
- Click on New and pick a name for your list, and click Create
- You should see a Private and public URL with links showing and as a hyperlink
- Right-Click on the private link and open in a new tab
- (You could also copy and paste the private URL or Public URL into a the address box and click "Fetch"
- The Private link allows you to add to the list, the Public link just allows viewing.
- Add something in the chat box and click Send
- It should appear in the box above
- Switch to the other tab and the text should have shown up as well
- Right click on the "Public" link and open in a new tab
- This does not have the key to write to the chat, so just shows a read only version that should update as well.