Dweb - CommonList Example
This is our third demo, it shows how lists are handled and builds on the SmartDict demo.
See more demos
- As you open the page it tries to connect to the transports, which by default are HTTP and IPFS.
- These should change to Green when connected.
- If it goes Red, it means it failed to connect - e.g. to get an "info" response from HTTP, or to conenct to IPFS.
- Click on New and pick a name for your list, and click Create
- You should see a Private and public URL
- Either of these links could be pasted into the fetch box at the top, or on a new browser window or machine
- (click "New" once more if it still says "Create")
- Paste the private URL or Public URL and click "Fetch"
- You can also right-click the link icon and "copy link address")
- The Private link allows you to add to the list, the Public link just allows viewing.
- Add something in the chat box and click Send
- It should appear in the box above, AND should show up on any other connected browser.