Dweb - SmartDict Example
Create something here, and when its saved its urls will appear below
Enter a url here and it will be retrieved.
retrieved data will go here
This is our second demo, it shows how structured data is handled.
See more demos
- As you open the page it tries to connect to the transports, which by default are HTTP and IPFS.
- These should change to Green when connected.
- If it goes Red, it means it failed to connect - e.g. to get an "info" response from HTTP, or to conndct to IPFS.
- You can edit the Name and color field (color is any HTML color, the obvious ones all work).
- This is happening entirely locally on your machine.
- When you hit Store, its stored on the connected transports as a "SmartDict" - arbitrarily structured data
- A link to this is put in the Retrieval box
- You can click on the Fetch button and it will be retrieved and displayed.
- The color is patched into the HTML style locally
- You can also paste that link into a different browser.