Dweb - SmartDict Example
Create something here, and when its saved its urls will appear below
Enter a url here and it will be retrieved.
retrieved data will go here
Note a IPFS bug means your Chrome tab, will probably crash after about 15 minutes, and Firefox may slow down and need restarting
This is our second demo, it shows how structured data is handled.
See more demos
- As you open the page it tries to connect to the transports, which by default are HTTP and IPFS.
- These should change to Green when connected.
- If it goes Red, it means it failed to connect - e.g. to get an "info" response from HTTP, or to conenct to IPFS.
- You can edit the Name and color field (color is any HTML color, the obvious ones all work).
- This is happening entirely locally on your machine.
- When you hit Store, its stored on the connected transports as a "SmartDict" - arbitrarily structured data
- A link to this is put in the Retrieval box
- You can click on the Fetch button and it will be retrieved and displayed.
- The color is patched into the HTML style locally
- You can also paste that link into a different browser.