Dweb - Version lists example
This is demo, shows how VersionLists work, and builds on the
List, and Keys demos.
- As you open the page it tries to connect to the transports, which by default are HTTP and IPFS.
- These should change to Green when connected.
- If it goes Red, it means it failed to connect - e.g. to get an "info" response from HTTP, or to conenct to IPFS.
See more demos
- Click on the Keys, and login with the id you created in the Keys Demo.
- The "Create new list" drop down should populate with the Locks you defined there.
- If not, then click on your name, and "new lock" and pick a name for one.
- (Until a minor issue is fixed, you might need to log out and back in again for the locks drop-down to repopulate)
- Pick a lock from the drop down, and a name for the list and click Create.
- Now edit the first post - and click Save
- A timestamp should appear below, showing a saved version.
- Edit again and Save and another version should show up
- Click on any version to restore it to the editor.
- - you'll need to click Save to make tht the current version
- Log out and back in again (to repopulate the "Open Existing" drop-down (same bug as with list of locks)
- Select your previous list, and it should repopulate.
- You should be able to login on any browser to do this