These examples are built on the Internet Archive's open source Dweb library, which tries to provide a common interface to IPFS, WebTorrent, YJS, Orbit, HTTP etc.
They are a work in progress, and quite probably at any time show plenty of bugs, but I'd still appreciate Issues or Pull requests posted at the GIT Repo
- Block - edit, store, retrieve IPFS HTTP
- Smart Dictionary - edit, store, retrieve IPFS HTTP
- List - create, add to, retrieve IPFS HTTP
- Academic Documents search IPFS HTTP
- Version lists - IPFS HTTP
- Keys & Authentication - create manage etc IPFS HTTP
- Internet Archive home page - this is very much a work in progress, may be working or not depending on which way the wind is blowing, eventually it will be a
full decentralized, or rather browser-centric version of our home page, long way to go though!
- Archive home page from 1st Feb 2018 loaded from IPFS gateway.